Spring Grill Cleaning
Top Tips for Spring Grill Cleaning:
- Use compressed air to clear any debris, cobwebs from all manifolds, burner valves, connectors.
- Empty and clean grease trap or drip pan with dish soap.
- Use a commercial grill cleaner to clean the interior and any internal parts, such as baffles, flavorizer bars, etc. If your grill is stainless steel; use a commercial stainless steel cleaner and lint-free cloth on the exterior.
- Ensure there are no leaks. Inspect propane tank line hoses, if brittle or crimpled, replace.
- Check igniter button. Replace batteries as necessary.
- Begin Grilling!
Know before you go! Download our full materials checklist: