Relaxing Bedroom Colors – Ideas & InspirationLooking for calming paint colors for your bedroom? Check out these soothing bedroom color schemes—all homeowner favorites. We want to help make choosing a color for a tranquil bedroom as easy as possible. Just follow these three steps!
- Peruse the much-loved relaxing bedroom colors on this page. Take note of recommended trim and ceiling paint colors (keep it simple by using the same color for both) to recreate the entire look.
- Next, use your own bedroom photos to test your color choices virtually with the free Benjamin Moore Color Portfolio™ app, available for Android and iPhone.
- Sample your paint color--swatches or paint samples can be delivered right to your door to “try on” colors before you buy.
Palest Pistachio 2122-60
Reliably relaxing, Palest Pistachio 2122-60 is a quiet color with a subtle wink of mint blue.
- Trim and ceiling pairing recommendations for Palest Pistachio 2112-60: White Heron OC-57 (pictured), Snow White 2122-70, or Distant Gray OC-68.
- Pale Pistachio 2122-60 is part of the Benjamin Moore Color Preview Collection, a range of expressive colors across the spectrum that create striking combinations.
Simply White OC-117
A warm white, and former Benjamin Moore Color of the Year, Simply White OC-117 layers beautifully with other off-whites and grays to create a cozy, peaceful space.
- Window and wall trim in Indian River 985 adds an earthy, organic contrast.
Soft and delicate, pale lilac Porcelain 2113-60, adds comfort and calm to any space, and is especially palliative in the bedroom.
- Trim and ceiling pairing recommendations forPorcelain 2113-60: Cloud Cover OC-25 (pictured), Gardenia AF-10, or Alabaster OC-129.
Yarmouth Blue HC-150
Restorative Yarmouth Blue HC-150 acts as a soft, enveloping, light blue blanket in this inviting bedroom.
- Part of the Benjamin Moore Historical Color Collection, Yarmouth Blue HC-150 is one of 191 colors inspired by 18th and 19th century American architecture.
Natural Cream OC-14
Inherently sophisticated, Natural Cream OC-14 serves as a canvas to frame the window trim painted in Thunder AF-685. The subtle contrast adds a touch of depth and dimension to this restful bedroom.
- Always a classic choice for ceilings, off-white Cloud Cover OC-25 gives the room additional height.
- Pops of orange and pink in the décor infuse a just-right touch of energy into this lovely, light-filled room.
Black Pepper 2130-40
Deep and enveloping, Black Pepper 2130-40 creates a rich vibe, transforming any bedroom into a cozy enclave.
- Trim and ceiling pairing recommendations for Black Pepper 2130-40: Decorator’s White OC-149 (pictured), Baby’s Breath OC-62, or Paper White OC-55.
- Black Pepper 2130-40 is part of the Benjamin Moore Color Preview Collection, a range of expressive colors across the spectrum that create striking combinations.
Silver Fox 2108-50
Appearing warm or cool depending on the lighting, Silver Fox 2108-50 provides a neutral backdrop throughout the day. Extend the color up from the wall onto the ceiling to create a soothing, comforting space to start and end your day. The pop of white on the recessed ceiling adds a brighter note and draws the eye up, opening up the space.
- Trim and ceiling pairing recommendations for Silver Fox 2108-50: Baby's Breath OC-62(pictured), Seapearl OC-19, or Icicle OC-60.
- Silver Fox 2108-50 is part of the Benjamin Moore Color Preview Collection, a range of expressive colors across the spectrum that create striking combinations.