Traeger Apricot Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Lbs. Pork Tenderloin
- Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub
- 1 Cup Traeger Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, trim any excess fat and silverskin from the pork tenderloin. Season the entire pork tenderloin with Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub and rest for 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger temperature 165°F and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes. For optimal results, use Super Smoke, if available.
- Insert the probe into the thickest part of the tenderloin. Place the pork tenderloin directly on the grill grates, close the lid, and smoke for 45 minutes.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the Traeger and increase the grill temperature to 450°F and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Once the Traeger reaches temperature, sear each side of the pork tenderloin for 90 seconds or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Brush with Traeger Apricot BBQ Sauce.
- Remove the tenderloin from the grill, and let rest in a pan or on a cutting board for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!