Santa Hat Brownies
We love making brownies on the EGG, but for the holidays, we like to add a little something extra to get in the Christmas spirit!
- 1 prepared batch of your favorite brownie mix
- 24 small strawberries with tops cut off
- 1 batch buttercream frosting (see below for our recipe, but store-bought works too)
- Set EGG for indirect cooking (with the convEGGtor) at the temperature designated by the brownie recipe you’re following.
- Pour brownie mix into greased mini muffin pans and cook on EGG for designated amount of time.
- Allow brownies to cool before spreading frosting on top of the brownies. For best appearance, use a piping bag for the frosting.
- Place one strawberry on top of each mini-brownie and top with a dab of icing to create the hat.
- Makes 24 brownies.
Buttercream Frosting Ingredients
- 3 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
Buttercream Frosting Instructions
- Whisk together sugar and butter. Once blended, add vanilla and cream.