Gozney Merry Meatball Pizza
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 8.11oz beef mince
- 2 stalks parsley chopped
- Pinch of ground allspice
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- Black pepper
Cream Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cup all-purpose flour
- 2.11oz heavy cream
- Garlic confit
- 12 dried cranberries
- Grana padano
- Pizza dough ball
- Tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Mix all the meatball ingredients together in a bowl.
- Shape the meatballs into six round golf ball shapes.
- Pre heat a pan for about a minute with the oven at 302°F/150°C, then add ½ tbsp of butter to the pan and return to the Roccbox to melt until frothy.
- Add your six meatballs to the pan and cook in Roccbox at high flame 302°F for 8 mins, flipping every couple of minutes to ensure they are cooked on all sides. Once cooked, transfer the meatballs to plate and set aside.
- Prep cranberries by curling them up into balls.
- To make the sauce, add the butter to a pan and heat until foamy. Then whisk in the flour until light brown, latte colour.
- Leave roux to cool to 175°F for around 5 minutes and then whisk in the cream. Do a drip test to ensure the right consistency.
- Next stretch out the pizza dough base.
- Add the garlic confit and tomato sauce to the base.
- Bake at 842°F in Roccbox, rotating to ensure an even cook on all sides.
- Once cooked, drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the meatballs onto the pizza base spreading out evenly close to the crust.
- Next using a tsp drizzle the cream sauce over the meatballs.
- Top the meatballs with dill, cranberries and grana padano snow to create mini Christmas puddings. Slice and enjoy!