Connecting Your Home with Nest
There are 6 important steps to Connecting Your Home with Nest™:
- Turn off the power to all outlets you will be working with.
- As you remove the old thermostat, label your wires as you take them off (note the letter it was attached to).
- Connect your new Nest™ thermostat to your smartphone.
- Secure all wire connections back to connections on thermostat before turning the power back on.
- Enjoy the experience that a new smarthome thermostat will provide for reducing heating and cooling costs.
- Check with your local energy company for current WiFi thermostat energy rebates.
Know before you go! Download our full materials checklist: