Securing Your Property with Ring
There are important steps to Securing Your Property with Ring
- Follow installation instructions for Ring Video Doorbell and Stick Up Cam. For additional help visit ring.com/help.
- Ring Video Doorbell: Offers a wide range view of your front door and entry way using the built-in HD camera with 180º FOV and offers two-way talk.
- Stick Up Cam: Find an area(s) around the outside of your home that covers a significant portion of the perimeter of your property (fence into your yard).
- Your Stick Up Cam acts as a trip wire for motion alerts when it detects heat signatures of moving objects. It also offers two-way talk.
- Using your Ring app, set optimal motion alerts and recording settings for both.
- Share with your neighbors that you have secured your home!
Know before you go! Download our full materials checklist: