DIY Painted Pine Cones
Gather some pine cones and some spray paint and create a colorful décor item for your home. This easy project can be done quickly and with your own personal touch. Check out this step-by-step on making these adorable pine cones for this Holiday season!
- Pine Cones
- Wooden Crate, Holiday Platter or other Holiday Vessel
- Drop Cloth/Newspaper
- 10.25-Oz. Rust-Oleum® Glitter Spray
- Over a drop cloth, spray paint pine cones with different colors and textures according to the directions on the cans.
- For glittered pine cones, use 10.25-Oz. Rust-Oleum® Glitter Spray.
- Let pine cones dry for at least 1 hour before handling.
- Arrange pine cones in a wooden crate, on decorative platter or another holiday vessel and display.
Know before you go! Download our full Know How: